"T-NEW" focuses on development of quality of cooperation between Programme and Eastern Europe & Caucasus Countries, focusing on the Training and Networking Projects in frames of Action 3.1 within the Youth in Action Programme.
The Training Course "T-NEW" aims:
- to raise awareness of opportunities of Action 3.1 with the focus on Training and Networking;
- to increase understanding of quality of Training and Networking (T&N) projects;
- to explore potentials and benefits of T&N projects in cooperation with EECA region;
- to foster partnership building for T&N projects.
"T-NEW" will be run by 2 trainers experienced in international cooperation within European Community Youth in Action Programme, with a good knowledge of specific of Eastern Europe and Caucasus region.
This Training course is for24 participants
EASTERN EUROPE AND CAUCASUS,
YOUTH IN ACTION PROGRAMME COUNTRIES
and recommended for
Youth workers, Youth leaders, Project managers
SALTO Eastern Europe and Caucasus Resource Centre (SALTO)
Co-organizer(s):Polish National Agency of the Youth in Action Programme (National Agency)
Contact for questions:
Karolina SucheckaE-mail: email@example.com
Phone: +48 (22) 4-631-432
- the board and lodging during the training course for all participants will be provided by organisers,
- travel costs of participants from Eastern Europe and Caucasus will be covered by organisers on the basis of original tickets and invoices,
- travel costs of participants from Programme Countries will be paid by relevant National Agency on its own principles,
- local transport and insurance costs have to be covered by the partcipants. Please bring the documents to confirm this contribution.
For more information please visit: